Anne Eckert, AuD, MBA, CCC-A
Doctor of Audiology, Administrative Director of Rehabilitation
- Honors of the Association (NJSHA)
- Distinguished Clinical Service Award (NJSHA)
- Rose Young Award (JFK Health)
- Member of the JFK Health System Institutional Review Board
- Advisory Board Fellow, Washington DC
- Six Sigma Green Belt Trained
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology
- State of New Jersey Audiology License
- State of New Jersey Hearing Aid Dispenser License
- Department of Education Certificate as Speech Correctionist
Anne Eckert, AuD, MBA, CCC-A, serves as Administrative Director of Rehabilitation at JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute. She is active in audiology affairs in the state of New Jersey and has served in the capacity of secretary and president of the New Jersey State Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology Advisory Committee. Dr. Eckert has also served as a board member of both the New Jersey Academy of Audiology and the NJ State Hearing Aid Dispenser’s Examining Committee. She holds academic positions at Montclair State University, Monmouth University, and is on the advisory board of Salus University.
With extensive healthcare administration and clinical experience, Dr. Eckert has published in the area of balance assessment and on the topic of Electrophysiological Measurement of Auditory Processing Disorders (APD) in Normal Children and in Children with Auditory Processing Disorders. She has been instrumental in securing several grants; 2016 & 2015 State of New Jersey, Department of Human Services, Falls Prevention, 2015 Seton Hall University Grant, Infusing Interprofessional Research-Related Experiences in Rehabilitation Student Affiliations & New Rehabilitation Staff Training, 2009 Seton Hall University Grant, Clinical Model for Supervision, 2008- Resident Education, Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation- Allergan Medical Education.
Dr. Eckert earned her degrees from the George S. Osborne School of Audiology at Salus University (AuD), Monmouth University (MBA), Ball State University (MA), and Montclair University (BA).