Home » About
Services for People of All Ages
The Center for Audiology at JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute (JRI) provides hearing health and balance services to people of all ages. With our main office in Edison and our satellite office in Monroe, we meet all of your hearing, balance, and communication needs through professional services that offer the highest level of clinical expertise and technical know-how available in the hearing healthcare field. Our objectives are to address the specific needs of each patient and to enhance the quality of life for the hearing impaired person.
Some of the Reasons Patients Choose to Come to Us Include:
- 95 % patient satisfaction rating with frequent referrals of friends and family from our current satisfied customers.
- Each audiologist holds a doctoral degree, NJ Audiology license and NJ Hearing Aid Dispensing license as well as their certificate of clinical competence from the American Speech Language Hearing association.
- Step-by-step assistance from our friendly clerical staff with the insurance process.
- One-on-one service and tailored to meet each patient’s unique hearing needs.
- Evening appointments, convenient for patients and caregivers in addition to “walk in” emergency service for hearing aid problems.
- Availability of a variety of hearing aid manufacturers which allows us to better meet each patient’s needs
- State-of-the art equipment to verify hearing aid settings are meeting the patient’s individual needs
- Our hearing orientation program offers patients the opportunity to learn more about hearing and hearing aids in a group setting with peer support
- The department is an area leader in providing outreach services to area support groups, schools, and other medical institutions.
- Double walled sound treated booths utillized which comply with ANSI Standards to ensure accurate hearing test results are obtained in a quiet area unaffected by any background extraneous noise.